Saturday, June 13, 2015

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things - and ALL in one 24 hour period!

Sunny days, cooler evenings
Time to just hang out with Jerry and laugh at "nothing" together
Swimming, and relaxing poolside 
Beautiful flowers
Yummy meals
Not feeling rushed
Friends - reconnecting with ones who know you well enough to walk in and say, "you have cereal in your pantry - why?  You don't like cereal!"
Friends - with whom you can have honest challenging and real conversations
Crossing items (and lots of them!) off my "to do list"
Smiling at the beauty of such a varied group of people God created!

There's nothing fancy on this list; nothing that will make me famous, or add to my bank account but certainly things that refresh and satisfy my soul.  And that, as the commercial says, is PRICELESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment